Monday, September 19, 2011

Body: Neck Pain

You are a pain in my neck
A product of an accident
Resulting from an unexpected car wreck

I was in the wrong place,
But actually right on-time
I did not expect this I’d have to face

You are an obstacle in the way of progress
A thorn piercing me from behind
Resulting from a collision of might and stress

I was helpless yet hopeful
But she was filled with misery
I did not desire to be mope-full

You put up a spastic fight
A painful tension
Resulting from those that hug you tight

I was stopped along a road to a final destination
But she thought I was moving at a faster pace
I did not hold it against her, I forgave without hesitation

You will remind me -- not sure for how long
A constant ache and an aggravating pain
Resulting from naught that I did wrong.

1 comment: