Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Body: For the Love of God

No Really...We do it for the Lord. When you lift, when you run, when you lunge -- your spirit and mind are filled with energy as you test your body beyond it's capacity. During the fast, I urge you to continue to push your body beyond the limits of comfort -- you may be surprised what what you are capable of.

"Grant, O my Lord, that this fast may become a river of life-giving waters and may yield the virtue wherewith Thou hast endowed it. Do Thou accept all that we have done for love of Thee..." —Bahá’u’lláh


Please share your workouts during the fast in the comments below.

With Him, all things are made possible -- wishing you wellness and fitness for many days, months, and years to come.

I will start us off -- last night the hour of fast breaking was around 6pm, having had no drink or food since 6:45am, I took a sip of water at the fast breaking hour and headed to Boot Camp for 45min, then 30min Elliptical Interval training, and then 30min Kettlebells routine. I then drove home, put my daughter to bed, and broke the Fast with a vegetable soup at 8:35pm. -- For the Love of God.

1 comment:

  1. I have been able to keep up my regular fitness routine: daily 36 minutes of cardio. I usually work out in the mornings, and it doesn't seem to matter that during the Fast I don't eat breakfast (works better for me) and work out after sunrise. I drink plenty of liquids in the morning and evening and have had no problems at all. I feel like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete